Action Network

Join the LiUNA! Action network to get involved - it's your union! Learn more by signing up with LiUNA!


If you are working out of state, you need to fill out a RECIPROCITY TRANSFER REQUEST AND CONSENT FORM to transfer your benefits to your Home Local.  Notify the Local where you are working to get the appropriate form.  If you have any questions please contact Dave or Cindy at the Office (507) 282-2349.